16 Core Fiber Optic Distribution Box
DB19A1616004 fiber access termination box is able to hold up to 8 subscribers. It is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx network system. It integrates fiber splicing, splitting, distribution, storage and cable connection in one solid protection box.
① Water-proof design with IP-66 Protection level.
② Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
③ Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
④ Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
⑤ Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
⑥ Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
⑦ 1*8 Splitter can be installed as an option.
⑧ Efficient cable management.
⑨ 8 ports cable entrance for drop cable.
1) Outdoor environment,IP55
2) Wall mount; pole mount
3) Comprehensive computer network engineering.
4) Intelligent Building Cabling
5) Fiber To The Home (FTTH)
6) Residential Intelligent Network System.
7) Campus Network, Telecommunication,Local Area Network,Enterprise Network.
8) Optical LAN & WAN & CATV.
9) FTTH project & FTTX Deployments,FTTB, FTTC.
10) Optical Signal Distribution.
PLC: 1*8 (SC)